It is our wish that Yogada Studios is the vibrant Community Hub in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, with strong foundations and deep roots, blossoming outwards into the local community, spreading peace and joy. A place where
- you can be yourself, spend time to rediscover and experience simply being
- you can learn the experiential science of yoga and meditation in a place that provides the foundation for your own regular practice in a variety of forms
- you can tap in to a life-affirming energy source (know as Prana) and enjoy the healing journey to self discovery
- each person feels supported in their therapeutic journey towards their own well-being
- inspiration and creativity is nurtured
- peace and tranquillity can be felt, re-energising away from the busy-ness and demands of life in a place made for relaxation
- excellence in teachers is encouraged
- compassion and non-judgement exists for all
- there is a sense of connectedness with others and friendships flourish
A place filled with vitality. a hub brimming with fun, energy, openness and affection, such that
“The Whole IS Greater than the Sum of its Parts.” (Aristotle)
What’s in a name!
“Yoga”, a sanskrit word, means yoking of the Mind Body Heart & Spirit
where all parts come together to bring unity within oneself and with eachother.
“Da” is the place wherein to do this…
The name Yogada was inspired by Paramhansa Yoganada’s book “The autobiography of a Yogi”. And it perfectly describes our beautiful vibrant Community Hub!
It is our aspiration that those who take the journey inwards, for whatever reason (physical, psychological, emotional health and well-being) begin to understand and experience the true concepts behind the science of yoga and meditation. And that this allows each person to feel a sense of ease, peace and connectedness within themselves, with others and with the community as a whole.
This is the beginning of our journey together and we look forward to you joining us.
RAJESHRI RAJANI (RAJ)
FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR
My journey into Yoga has been a long and winding one. I started my career as a Chartered Accountant and continue to run my own practice, today and so very much in the busyness of the world. Growing up, my parents were steeped in the traditions of yoga and meditation which I observed at a distance until my own children came along, 18 years ago. It was a process and eventually as my life changed, I deepened my practice through 4 years of teacher training and yoga therapy and I continue to study different forms of Yoga.
My life as is the case with many others, I am sure has not been smooth-sailing. Today, I have a daily practice of yoga and meditation which inspires me with a gentle stream of contentedness and ease… things seem to flow more naturally, even during difficult times. My passion for yoga is ever increasing; and the more I do, the more I want to share with everyone because it has been a life changing experience. My style is spiritual, intuitive, creative & supportive.